Best Top 10 Hacking Tools
Burp Suite is an easy platform for performing security test of web applications to the user. It’s various tools works together to support the entire testing process, from the starting of mapping and analysis of an application’s attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities. Burp suit is easy to gives you full control, letting you combine advanced manual techniques with state of the art automation, to make your work faster and more effective and more fun and it is one of the Best Top 10 Hacking Tools.
Burp Suite is the world’s most widely used Hacking tool and it is used for security testing software and also used by the Ethical Hackers all over the world. Burp Suit have many features inside it like :-
- Crawl your web application using Burp Spider.
- Launch an automatic scan with Burp Scanner.
- Automating customized attacks with Burp Intruder.
- Manipulating and iterating web requests with Burp Repeater.
- Analyzing your application data randomness with Burp Sequencer.
About Burp Suit Different tools
- Target: This tool allows to aggregate all your web application resources and thus guiding you throughout the security test.
- Proxy: It is the core component of the tool, which allows to intercept and modify all your web traffic.
- Spider: An automatic crawler that can be used to discover new pages and parameters in your web application.
- Scanner: A complete web application security scanner, available in the Professional version only.
- Intruder: Burp Intruder allows to modify and automate web requests. Repeating multiple times the same request with different content allows to perform fuzzing. Web fuzzing typically consists of sending unexpected inputs to the target application. This process may help you to identify the security flaws.
- Repeater: A simple yet powerful tool that can be used to manually modify and re-issue your web requests.
- Sequencer: Burp Sequencer is the best tool for checking the randomness and predictability of security tokens, cookies, and more.
- Decoder: It allows to encode and decode data using multiple encoding schemes (for example, URLencode) or common hash functions (for example, MD5)
- Compare: A visual different tool that can be used to check changes between your web pages.
Where to download Metasploit
Metasploit Framework as part of Kali Linux, but you can also download it separately at the Metasploit website. Metasploit runs on Linux and Windows systems. The Metasploit Framework source code is available on GitHub
Metasploit Framework. The Metasploit Framework is a Ruby based, modular penetration testing platform that enables you to write, test, and execute exploit code. The Metasploit Framework contains a suite of tools that you can use to test security vulnerabilities, enumerate networks, execute attacks, and evade detection.
Metasploit Finding Modules
Metasploit Framework Modules are the core components. A module is a piece of software that can perform a specific action, such as scanning or exploiting. Each task that you can perform with the Metasploit Framework is defined within a module.
There are a few types of modules. The module type depends on the purpose of the module and the type of action that the module performs. The following are module types that are available in the Metasploit Framework:
- Exploit – An exploit module executes a sequence of commands to target a specific vulnerability found in a system or application. An exploit module takes advantage of a vulnerability to provide access to the target system. Exploit modules include buffer overflow, code injection, and web application exploits.
- Auxiliary – An auxiliary module does not execute a payload. It can be used to perform arbitrary actions that may not be directly related to exploitation. Examples of auxiliary modules include scanners, fuzzers, and denial of service attacks.
- Post-Exploitation – A post-exploitation module enables you to gather more information or to gain further access to an exploited target system. Examples of post-exploitation modules include hash dumps and application and service enumerators.
- Payload – A payload is the shell code that runs after an exploit successfully compromises a system. The payload enables you to define how you want to connect to the shell and what you want to do to the target system after you take control of it. A payload can open a Meterpreter or command shell. Meterpreter is an advanced payload that allows you to write DLL files to dynamically create new features as you need them.
- NOP generator – A NOP generator produces a series of random bytes that you can use to bypass standard IDS and IPS NOP sled signatures. Use NOP generators to pad buffers.
Nmap (“Network Mapper”) is an open source tool for network exploration and security auditing.It was designed to rapidly scan large networks, although it works fine against single hosts. Nmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the network, what services (application name and version) those hosts are offering, what operating systems (and OS versions) they are running, what type of packet filters/firewalls are in use, and dozens of other characteristics.While Nmap is commonly used for security audits, many systems and network administrators find it useful for routine tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime.
Why You Should Use Nmap
Nmap is the de facto standard network mapping and port scanning tool. Widely used by network security staff and penetration testers, the open source security tool is popular with malicious hackers too. One of the first things a hacker is likely to do after gaining access to your network is reconnaissance, performed with a network scan using Nmap.
Nmap features include:
- Host discovery – Identifying hosts on a network. For example, listing the hosts that respond to TCP and/or ICMP requests or have a particular port open.
- Port scanning – Enumerating the open ports on target hosts.
- Version detection – Interrogating network services on remote devices to determine application name and version number.
- OS detection – Determining the operating system and hardware characteristics of network devices.
- Scriptable interaction with the target – using Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) and Lua programming language.
Nmap can provide further information on targets, including reverse DNS names, device types, and MAC addresses.
Typical uses of Nmap:
- Auditing the security of a device or firewall by identifying the network connections which can be made to, or through it.
- Identifying open ports on a target host in preparation for auditing.
- Network inventory, network mapping, maintenance and asset management.
- Auditing the security of a network by identifying new servers.
- Generating traffic to hosts on a network, response analysis and response time measurement.
- Finding and exploiting vulnerabilities in a network.
- DNS queries and subdomain search
Wireshark is the world’s foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many industries and educational institutions.
Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions of networking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998.
What does Wireshark do?
Wireshark analyse traffic and converts them to binary traffic into human readable format. This makes it easy to identify what traffic is crossing your network, how much of it,how frequently, how much latency there is between certain hops, and so that will be analyses by Wireshark.
While Wireshark supports more than 2000 network protocols, many of them uncommon, or old, the latest security professional will find analyzing IP packets to be of most immediate usefulness. The majority of the packets on your network are likely to be TCP, UDP, and ICMP.
Wireshark has much more features which includes the following:
- Deep inspection of 100’s of protocols, with more being added all the time
- Live capture and offline analysis
- Standard 3-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility
- The most powerful display filters in the industry
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others (depending on your platform)
- Colorfull rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, interective analysis
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or simple text
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
Acunetix is available for Windows XP and higher. Acunetix is a web vulnerability scanner (WVS) that scans and finds out the flaws in a website that could prove fatal. This multi-threaded tool crawls a website and finds out malicious Cross-site Scripting, SQL injection, and other vulnerabilities. This fast and easy to use tool scans WordPress websites from more than 1200 vulnerabilities in WordPress.
Acunetix Feature Summary
- Prioritize & control threats
- Vulnerability assessment
- Risk management
- Web scanning
- Network scanning
- Indepth crawl & analysis
- WordPress checks
- Network security
- Continuous scanning
- Assign target management to users
- Gray-box vulnerability testing
- Out-of-band vulnerability testing
- Login sequence recorder (LSR)
- URL detection
- Manual pen-testing tool suite
- Scheduled scanning
- Target groups
- Assign target business criticality
- Integration APIs
- Issue tracking systems integration
- Crawl and scan HTML5 websites
- Line of code visibility
- Automated security testing
- Regulatory compliance reports
- Testing for network vulnerabilities
This useful hacking tool can be downloaded in different versions for Linux, OSX, and Windows. If password cracking is something you do on a daily basis, you might be aware of the free password cracking tool Hashcat. While Hashcat is a CPU-based password cracking tool, oclHashcat is its advanced version that uses the power of your GPU. You can also take the tool as wifi password decryptor.
Hashcat calls itself the world’s password cracking tool with the world’s first and only GPGPU based engine. For using the tool, NVIDIA users require ForceWare 346.59 or later, and AMD users require Catalyst 15.7 or later.
Hashcat is a type of hacking tool, and a password cracker specifically. It was created to be able to hack the most complex of passwords, targeting multiple aspects of coding simultaneously. Additionally, according to online sources including Infosec Institute, it is regarded as being highly versatile and fast in comparison to other password hacking tools, making it especially threatening.
- World’s fastest password cracker
- World’s first and only in-kernel rule engine
- Open-Source (MIT License)
- Multi-OS (Linux, Windows and macOS)
- Multi-Platform (CPU, GPU, DSP, FPGA, etc., everything that comes with an OpenCL runtime)
- Multi-Hash (Cracking multiple hashes at the same time)
- Multi-Devices (Utilizing multiple devices in same system)
- Multi-Device-Types (Utilizing mixed device types in same system)
- Supports password candidate brain functionality
- Supports distributed cracking networks (using overlay)
- Supports interactive pause / resume
- Supports sessions
- Supports restore
- Supports reading password candidates from file and stdin
- Supports hex-salt and hex-charset
- Supports automatic performance tuning
- Supports automatic keyspace ordering markov-chains
- Built-in benchmarking system
- Integrated thermal watchdog
What’s The Bottom Line?
- Is among the most effective hacking programs developed to date
- Can be highly useful to digital forensic analysts and used for positive outcomes rather than hacking
- Can exploit WPA2 vulnerabilities
- Creates further demand for WPA3 implementation
7. Social-Engineer Toolkit
Social Engineering Toolkit Usage. The Social–Engineer Toolkit (SET) is an open-source penetration testing framework designed for social engineering. SET has a number of custom attack vectors that allow you to make a believable attack in a fraction of time.
Apart from Linux, Social-Engineer Toolkit is partially supported on Mac OS X and Windows. Also featured on Mr. Robot, TrustedSec’s Social-Engineer Toolkit is an advanced framework for simulating multiple types of social engineering attacks like credential harvestings, phishing attacks, and more. On the show, Elliot is seen using the SMS spoofing tool from the Social-Engineer Toolkit.
Spear-Phishing Attack Vectors
This tool allows you to send e-mails with a malicious file as payload.
Website Attack Vectors
This tool allows you to create a malicious website link.
Infectious Media Generator
This tool creates a payload and a .ini file for a usb,cd or dvd injection.
Create a Payload and Listener
Straightforward just creates a .exe file and opens a listener.
Mass Mailer Attack
This tool will send e-mails to the target.
Arduino-Based Attack Vector
For use with a “teensy usb.”
SMS Spoofing Attack Vector
With this tool you’ll be able to craft sms messages and send them.
Wireless Access Point Attack Vector
Should be straightforward.
QRCode Generator Attack Vector
Generates a QRCode to a specific URL.
Powershell Attack Vectors
This will allow you to use Powershell exploits (powershell is available on windows vista and above.)
Third Party Modules
Will allow you to browse for more add-ons.
This Python-driven tool is the standard tool for social engineering penetration tests with more than two million downloads. It automates the attacks and generates disguising emails, malicious web pages and more.
8.John the Ripper
John the Ripper is free and Open Source software, distributed primarily in source code form. It is the password cracking software tool. It is one of the most popular password testings and breaking programs as it combines a number of password crackers into one package, autodetects password hash types, and includes a customizable cracker.
What is John the Ripper Used for?
JtR is primarily a password cracker used during pentesting exercises that can help IT staff spot weak passwords and poor password policies.
Here is the list of encryption technologies found in JtR:
- UNIX crypt(3)
- Traditional DES-based
- BSDI extended DES-based
- FreeBSD MD5-based (linux and Cisco IOS)
- OpenBSD Blowfish-based
- Windows LM (DES-based)
- DES-based tripcodes
- SHA-crypt hashes (newer versions of Fedora and Ubuntu)
- SHA-crypt and SUNMD5 hashes (Solaris)
That’s the “official” list. JtR is open-source, so if your encryption of choice isn’t on the list do some digging. Someone might have already written an extension for it.
Aircrack-ng is the best wifi hacker for windows 10 which consists of a detector, packet sniffer, WEP and WPA/WPA2-PSK cracker, and analysis tool. In AirCrack you will find lots of tools which can be used for tasks like monitoring, attacking, pen testing and cracking. Without any doubt, this is one of the best network tools you can use. So, it’s one of the best wifi hacking tools.
Aircrack-ng (www.aircrack-ng.org) is a suite of tools for auditing wireless networks. We will be using the airodump-ng, aireplay-ng, aircrack-ng, and airdecap-ng tools from the Aircrack-ng suite.▪
Airodump-ng captures raw 802.11 packets to be used with aircrack-ng. Airodump-ng is also capable of logging the coordinates of access points.▪
Aireplay-ng is primarily used to inject frames into wireless traffic, which will later be used by aircrack-ng to crack WEP and WPA-PSK keys. Aireplay-ng supports deauthentications, fake authentications, interactive packet replay and ARP request (reinjections.▪
Aircrack-ng can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. Optimizations to the standard attack algorithms make wireless encryption cracking with Airocrack-ng much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools.▪
Airdecap-ng is used to decrypt encrypted capture files. It can also be used to strip wireless headers from capture files.
Maltego hacking tool is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Maltego is an open-source forensics platform that offers rigorous mining and information gathering to paint a picture of cyber threats around you. Maltego excels in showing the complexity and severity of points of failure in your infrastructure and the surrounding environment.
Maltego is an interactive data mining tool that renders directed graphs for link analysis. The tool is used in online investigations for finding relationships between pieces of information from various sources located on the Internet.
Maltego uses the idea of transforms to automate the process of querying different data sources. This information is then displayed on a node based graph suited for performing link analysis.
What does Maltego do?
The focus of Maltego is analyzing real-world relationships
between information that is publically accessible on the Internet. This
includes footprinting Internet infrastructure as well as gathering
information about the people and organisation who own it.
Maltego can be used to determine the relationships between the following entities:
- Email addresses.
- Groups of people (social networks).
- Web sites.
- Internet infrastructure such as:
- DNS names.
- IP addresses.
- Documents and files
Kevin Mitnick is the world’s most famous hacker, bestselling author, and the top cyber security speaker.Once one of the FBI’s Most Wanted because he hacked into 40 major companies just for the challenge, Kevin is now a trusted security consultant to the Fortune 500 and governments worldwide.
Gary McKinnon (born 10 Feb. 1966) is a Scottish systems administrator and hacker who was accused in 2002 of perpetrating the “biggest military computer hack of all time,” although McKinnon himself states that he was merely looking for evidence of free energy suppression and a cover-up of UFO activity and other.